Sunday, November 24, 2013

Florida!

This weekend, we got over a foot of snow in Santa Fe, so it's almost impossible to believe that last weekend, we were in Florida wearing shorts and sitting on the beach.

These pictures make it seem like we spent a lot of time with animals... which is true. My mom has three dogs and two cats, and my family that we visited in Sarasota have two dachshunds and two cats. We also got attacked by seagulls on the beach. (Pro tip: Don't eat burritos on the beach, the seagulls will dive-bomb you.)

Aside from dealing with hungry seagulls, it was a great weekend!

Eric and Kermit
Eric and Ron Weasley
Me and my cousin Madeline, holding Mr. Edison and Taffy.
Chalk art at the Sarasota Chalk Art Festival
Giant statue that no one likes in Sarasota - Eric & I are standing next to it for scale.
Clearwater Beach!
My mom & I outside of the Straz Center, before seeing Book of Mormon!
Me with the statue of the first suffragist in Florida, Eleanor McWilliams Chamberlain!
Our view for Book of Mormon, which was AMAZING!
Now to make some hot toddies and play in the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment