Saturday, November 9, 2013

November Madness

November is looking to be a pretty busy month here in EricandMarieland, for a few reasons:
  1. It is National Novel Writing Month and I am participating! By the end of November, if all goes well, I will have a 50,000 word novel. (I just hit 17,000 words!) So I've been writing every day.
  2. The NBA season started! (Unfortunately, the Nuggets are not doing so hot.)
  3. We are going to Florida and Colorado this month.
  4. Now that it gets dark and cold much earlier, we have been going to bed earlier as well. (Which I guess doesn't make us busy exactly, except that we are busy sleeping more.)
 All of that doesn't leave a lot of time for blogging, BUT I wanted to post some pictures of our life recently.

Halloween, Part 1


I know he doesn't look happy about his costume, but he did keep it on all evening!
Halloween, Part 2
(Little and Big Dipper!)
New Car
(Yes, we got a Prius, and it makes us feel like Adults.)
Fall



2 comments: